Lincoln County Schools is excited to offer students comprehensive in-person summer learning experiences that are interactive, engaging, and address academic and social-emotional needs. We will provide opportunities for K – 12 students to engage in learning activities that address learning gaps in mathematics and reading through the exploration of wellness, sciences, humanities, and the arts.
We will provide all students with access to social and emotional resources and partner with community organizations that support student learning and success such as Energy Express.
COST – FREE
Dates and Times - July 5-28 - 9a – 2p - Monday thru Thursday
Transportation will be provided – main roads only
Breakfast + Lunch provided
Sites and Coordinators
- Hamlin Pre K-8 - Site Coordinator – Kerry Bates
- Harts Site Coordinator – Jackie McCann
- Midway Site Coordinator – Leigh Miller
- West Hamlin Site Coordinator – Tammy Bartram
- LCHS - Polly Smith - Principal
For more information and registration, please call your child's school.